The most common problem people face these days is pests. Pests can cause a lot of problems such as diseases and infections, holes and damage and more. Pest control is one of the most important aspects you must take care of in order to keep yourself protected from diseases, damage and all other problems. If […]
High-Quality Bed Bug Control & Removal In Melbourne
We specialize in delivering top-quality bed bug control and removal services in Melbourne. We understand the frustration and distress caused by bed bug infestations, and our dedicated team is committed to providing the ultimate solution.
Utilizing our extensive experience and expertise in bed bug control in Melbourne, we have successfully eradicated bed bugs from both residential and commercial properties. Our highly skilled technicians employ advanced techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the complete elimination of these resilient pests.
Our unwavering commitment to delivering unparalleled results and exceeding customer expectations remains unchanged. From meticulous inspections to targeted treatments, we leave no hiding place for bed bugs.
711 Pest Control Melbourne prioritizes delivering outstanding service and fostering enduring relationships with our valued customers. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is devoted to assisting you at every stage of the process, offering clear explanations and prompt responses to your inquiries. Our dedication extends beyond merely resolving your bed bug issue; we are equally devoted to ensuring your peace of mind throughout the entire treatment.
Don’t allow bed bugs to disrupt your life any longer. Experience the high-quality bed bug treatment and removal services that have earned us a reputation for excellence in Melbourne. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward a bed-bug-free home.
Types Of Bed Bugs in Melbourne
- Cimex Lectularius
- Cimex hemipterus
- Bat Bed Bug
- Mexican Chicken Bug
- Swallow Bug
- Tropical Bed Bug
Know the Signs of Bed Bug Bites
Although Bed Bugs can bite you anywhere else on your body, the most common spots are those that are the most exposed while you’re sleeping, such as your arms, face, legs, back, or neck. Although their bite marks are like that of a mosquito or a flea, the structure of the bite is often in a straight path or might occasionally occur in a small set. The body’s response to a bed bug bite differs from person to person; some people’s bodies may not react to a bite, while other people’s bodies may react negatively, resulting in a severe allergic reaction and, in extreme circumstances, an anaphylactic response. An easy way to see a bed bug bite is if you identify any of the following:
- A small, dark red patch on a bite that has a red, swollen area.
- Blisters or hives close to the biting site.
- A burning and itching sensation where the bite is.
- Huge weals that shrink to a crimson mark and then fade gradually over a few times
- Itching, skin reddening, localized swelling, blister formation.
- In rare situations, a small amount of skin tissue is lost.
A few days after being bitten, some individuals may develop a heightened sensitivity to the bite. Insects typically inject a small amount of anesthetic into the body before biting, which makes the bite itself initially imperceptible. It’s important to refrain from scratching the affected area, as doing so can lead to swelling or bleeding.
Bed Bug Infestation Prevention Tips
- Keep your furniture, linens, and bedding clean.
- Don’t buy used or outdated furniture with cloth or bedding.
- Cover your mattress and bedding box with plastic covers.
- Keep your bags first in the washroom or the garage if you’ve just returned from a trip or a hotel stay and suspect you may have brought some bed bugs with you. It will be much simpler to see a bed bug on the tile than it will on the carpet.
- You should wash any clothing with which you are worried at the maximum temperature.
- Your best protection against bed bugs is to properly and routinely vacuum your carpets, furnishings, and mattresses.
- Spray aerosol on the outside of your bags before travelling or checking into a hotel to stop bed bugs from entering the suitcase.
- Before unpacking your belongings or utilizing the beds and furnishings where you visit, whether it be a hotel, motel, or even just your grandmother’s house, look for any symptoms of bed bugs.
- When you go to your hotel, thoroughly check your bags for any evidence of bugs.
Our Bed Bug Control & Treatment Procedure in Melbourne
The bed bug treatment process can vary depending on the severity of the infestation and the method of treatment used. However, there are some general steps that are typically involved in bed bug treatment:
- Inspection: The first step is to inspect the infested area to determine the extent of the infestation. This will help the pest control professional to choose the most effective treatment method.
- Preparation: Once the infestation has been assessed, the Bed Bugs Control Melbourne professional will need to prepare the infested area for treatment. This may involve removing furniture, vacuuming, and sealing up any cracks or gaps in the walls or floors.
- Treatment: The treatment method will vary depending on the severity of the infestation and the preferences of the bed bug control Melbourne professional. Some common treatment methods include:
- Chemical Pesticides: These are the most common type of bed bug treatment. However, they can be harmful to the environment and to your health.
- Heat treatment: This method involves heating the infested area to a high temperature that kills the bed bugs.
- Cold treatment: This method involves freezing the infested area to a low temperature that kills the bed bugs.
- Bed bug interceptors: These are small, plastic traps that are placed under the legs of beds and furniture. The bed bugs are attracted to the traps and then trapped inside.
- Post-treatment: Once the treatment has been completed, the Bed Bugs Control Melbourne experts will need to inspect the infested area again to make sure that the bed bugs have been eradicated.
Chemical or Non-Chemical Bed Bug Removal Treatment in Melbourne
Chemical: For this control and elimination treatment service, certified chemical pest management and removal therapy service solutions will be used directly on your bed foundation, slats, carpet edges, gaps, and crevices in the walls, cupboards, and wardrobes.
- Your home will be inspected once more after receiving a chemical management and removal service. This quarantine period must last 7–10 days.
- Your home will need another round of pest management and removal treatment, and it will need to be quarantined for a further 7–10 days until the infestation is confirmed to be dead and the house is inspected once more. If the infestation is not deemed dead, the quarantine period will end.
- However, reapplying the treatment is permitted even if there is no guarantee for the bed bug control and eradication service and systems.
Non-Chemical: Two non-chemical prevention and removal treatment options are available in Melbourne. The first method involves freezing these bugs to death with dry ice. This service system allows you to utilize your room at home right after the treatment service and is very healthy for you, your home, and the environment.
- The fact that bed bug eggs and adults are all killed by dry ice pest management and removal technology is an additional advantage. You can directly cure fragile and sensitive goods like laptops, electrical items, etc. with our management and eradication treatment service without causing any damage.
- Since they are so heat-sensitive, steam is used in the following non-chemical treatment technique. Dry vapour steam at a temperature of above 120 degrees Celsius will instantly eradicate eggs, larvae, and mature bed bugs without leaving any trace.
- Utilizing this non-chemical pest control and removal technique is very safe and very effective. You may also apply steam right away to your mattress seams and edges.
- After a non-chemical management and removal treatment service, a residual therapy service system may be used as a preventative for subsequent infestations. This service also requires a follow-up study after 7–10 days.
Why Choose Our Bed Bugs Control and Removal Service in Melbourne?
- We provide same-day bed bug control treatment.
- Our Experts are qualified and experienced.
- We are a Licensed and certified pest control firm.
- We use eco-friendly solutions for pest treatment.
- We offer 100% Work satisfaction with our guaranteed service.
- An emergency booking service is available.
- We are available 24*7, even on holidays.
What to do if you have a bed bug infestation?
Before selecting a bed bug control and removal service, it is essential to arrange for a thorough inspection of your home or workplace by a certified specialist. After examining the property and assessing the type and extent of the infestation, the pest treatment and removal expert can suggest the most suitable bug treatment and removal solution. It’s important to promptly clean any surfaces stained with blood after the inspection to enhance the overall appearance and facilitate the success of any subsequent inspections.
Words of our clients
Easily controlled rats at my home
I was facing a lot of pest issues including rats in my house the previous month. Someone suggested me this professional and reliable service team. They inspected the house properly and controlled all pests(rats, ants and spiders). The price is very comfortable.
100 % Satisfaction
The 711 Pest Control Company did a great job by targeting all the areas of our house. The services are really professional and we are 100% satisfied with their work. Thank you for this excellent work.
Recent Blog Posts
Pests can cause so many headaches. They can bring a lot of diseases and also cause much damage if they are not removed quickly. They usually come in large numbers and grow quickly in numbers. You may need to hire pest control professionals to get rid of them as soon as possible. Pest control is […]
Pests wreak havoc not just on residential premises, but also on business ones. Cockroaches, ants, wasps, moths, and other pests can cause problems for you and your clients. If you have pests in your company, you may lose clients or, worse, your firm may cease down. When a pest outbreak occurs in your company, you should have a […]