The most common problem people face these days is pests. Pests can cause a lot of problems such as diseases and infections, holes and damage and more. Pest control is one of the most important aspects you must take care of in order to keep yourself protected from diseases, damage and all other problems. If […]
Environment-Friendly Flea Pest Control in Melbourne
Flea control is a time-consuming and hectic job. Therefore, you should hire our flea controllers. We have a certified team of pest controllers for this job. We know how to do the job precisely. Furthermore, the pesticides used are safe and non-hazardous. We make sure the nearby surroundings and pets are not harmed in the process. Therefore, you should call us for an environment-friendly flea control service in Melbourne.
Professional Flea Control In Melbourne
Our flea control service is safe and precise. 711 Pest Control Melbourne has a team of dedicated flea controllers who are well-equipped to do all kinds of flea control jobs. The flea control chemicals used are safe and non-hazardous. Furthermore, our flea control Melbourne service is available at a pocket-friendly price. So, you will get top-class service at an amazing price. So, hurry up and book our services now.
Types Of Fleas In Melbourne
Once you experience our services, there is no going back. We provide the most reliable services. We have been in the business for a longer duration. Thus, we maintain a very healthy relationship with our clients. Our Flea Pest Control Melbourne services are quite effective, as we use the most advanced technologies. Here are the few services that we provide:-
These are the type of fleas that feed on the blood of humans and pigs. Fleas, in general, carry disease-causing organisms. Therefore, They are carriers of diseases. Melbourne flea control services are quite effective in terminating them.
In this type of service, we deal with fleas that attack cats, dogs, and humans. They reside on the cat’s fur. Later, it feeds on its blood and also transfers the germs into its body. To detect their presence at early stages; you need to maintain your pet’s hygiene. Flea Control Melbourne has been dealing with exterminating such flies for a long time. Thus, hiring us will help you in getting rid of these fleas.
By availing of these services you can get rid of the fleas; that have been pestering your dogs. Since they reside inside your dog’s fur, they suck on their blood. Our professionals use the latest methods for getting rid of these fleas.
This service includes the extermination of rat fleas. This type of flea carries some serious disease-causing germs and infects the host.
These services are exclusively for people living in tropical regions such as beaches. These are also known as “sand fleas”. Hence, Seeking professional help for the extermination of these fleas is necessary. Since regular methods can affect the person who’s performing the task.
Flea Infestation Signs
- Pets constantly scratching or biting their skin
- Visible presence of small, dark, and fast-moving insects on your pet’s fur or bedding
- Red and itchy bumps or rashes on both pets and humans after exposure to infested areas
- Unpleasant odour in areas where pets spend most of their time
- Presence of flea dirt (small black specks that resemble pepper flakes) on pet’s fur or bedding
- Shedding of pet’s fur due to excessive scratching and biting
- Visible irritation or inflammation on the pet’s skin, especially around the tail and hindquarters
- Presence of eggs, larvae, or pupae in carpets, furniture, or other areas where pets frequently rest or play
- Unusual behaviour or lethargy in pets, indicating discomfort and distress caused by flea infestation.
Our Flea Control Treatment Procedure
At 711 Pest Control, we prioritize the health and well-being of your family and pets. Our comprehensive four-step flea control procedure ensures effective and lasting results. Trust us to create a safe and comfortable environment for your loved ones.
- Fleas Inspection: When you contact us about flea control, we will start by inspecting your home or workplace. Our qualified technicians will identify the type of fleas, check for bites on your pets, and look for signs of an infestation. We will also ask you about your pest control history and any other relevant information.
- Flea Treatment Plan: After the inspection, we will develop a custom treatment plan for your specific situation. The plan will include the type of treatment, the timeline, and the cost. We will also provide you with instructions on how to prepare for the treatment and what to expect afterwards.
- The Procedure: The type of treatment we use will depend on the severity of the infestation and the type of fleas. We offer various treatment options, including:
- Steam cleaning
- Applying insecticides
- Using heat treatment
- After the Treatment
We will come back to your home or workplace after the treatment to check for any remaining fleas. We will also provide you with tips on how to prevent future infestations. We are confident that we can help you get rid of fleas and keep your home or workplace flea-free.
Get in Touch
Flea Prevention Tips to Keep Your Pets and Home Safe
- Regularly groom your pets with flea combs and check for signs of fleas
- Use flea preventive products such as collars, topical treatments, or oral medications as recommended by your veterinarian
- Vacuum carpets, floors, and furniture frequently to remove flea eggs, larvae, and pupae
- Wash pet bedding and any other fabrics that come into contact with pets on a regular basis with hot water and detergent
- Keep your yard and outdoor areas clean and free of debris to discourage flea infestations in the environment
- Avoid contact with other pets that may have fleas, especially in areas where flea infestations are common
- Use flea control products on your home and yard as recommended by the manufacturer and follow application instructions carefully
- Keep your home and pets clean and well-maintained to prevent attracting fleas and other pests
- Consider hiring professional pest control services if you have a severe flea infestation that is difficult to control.
Why Choose Our Experts For Flea Control & Treatment Services in Melbourne?
Choosing Flea Control Melbourne services is the ultimate solution for your problem. We as a team, work relentlessly, to give our best to our clients. Therefore, people often rely on our services as we provide remarkably good experiences to our clients. Here are a few more reasons why people choose us:-
- We provide the most reliable and effective services.
- Our services are quite affordable and budget-friendly.
- Usage of non-toxic and eco-friendly products for the treatment.
- Ours is a locally-based company.
- Expertise is highly professional and uses the latest technologies in the process of extermination.
- We provide same-day and emergency services.
- Hassle-free booking services.
Once you book an appointment, our team will get in touch with you.
Words of our clients
Easily controlled rats at my home
I was facing a lot of pest issues including rats in my house the previous month. Someone suggested me this professional and reliable service team. They inspected the house properly and controlled all pests(rats, ants and spiders). The price is very comfortable.
100 % Satisfaction
The 711 Pest Control Company did a great job by targeting all the areas of our house. The services are really professional and we are 100% satisfied with their work. Thank you for this excellent work.
Recent Blog Posts
Ants are very commonly found pests in your houses. They can cause a lot of problems and infest your house in large numbers. Ants are very common insects and it is hard to prevent or avoid them. They are very small and can enter your house through various cracks and entry points. You will always […]
Pests can be irritating and cause a lot of problems for the environment and people in your house as well. They come in many sizes and shapes. Pests can cause a lot of damage to your house and other people as well. There are a lot of diseases associated with pests too. Some of the […]