Ants are very commonly found pests in your houses. They can cause a lot of problems and infest your house in large numbers. Ants are very common insects and it is hard to prevent or avoid them. They are very small and can enter your house through various cracks and entry points. You will always […]
Get in Touch
Possums Control & Removal in Melbourne
Possums like to chew on power cables, which can cost you a lot of money in repairs and put your children at risk of explosions and house disruption. These issues have an effect on many Melbourne assets, requiring professional possum removal. Possum Removal Melbourne specialises in efficient and cost-effective possum treatment, and we follow that up with excellent service.
Our Possum Removal Melbourne team has years of possum retrieval expertise and offers exceptional service to all of our Melbourne customers. Our possum removal specialists in Melbourne are knowledgeable and fully licensed, so your possum problem will be resolved instantly.
We assist homeowners and business proprietors in installing possum cages, covering roof entry aims to stop these pests, and providing old reliable methods for completely extracting them from your land. You can inform us at any time because we are available to take bookings 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why Are Possum Removal Services Required in Melbourne?
Possums are wild animals that can be a nuisance and a health hazard. They can damage your property, spread diseases, and even be aggressive. If you have a possum problem, it is important to call a professional possum removal company.
- Possums can damage your property: They can chew on electrical wires, tear up insulation, and make nests in your attic or walls. This can lead to costly repairs and even electrical fires.
- Possums can spread diseases: They can carry rabies, leptospirosis, and other illnesses that can be harmful to humans and pets.
- Possums can be aggressive: If they feel threatened, they may bite or scratch. This can lead to serious injuries.
If you have a possum problem, don’t try to handle it yourself. Call a professional possum removal company. We have the experience and expertise to safely and humanely remove possums from your property.
We offer a variety of possum removal services, including:
- Trapping and removal
- Damage repair
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible possum control service. We are licensed and insured, and we guarantee our work. If you are worried about the possum problem, call us today. We will be happy to help you get rid of those pesky possums and keep your property safe.
Signs of Possums Infestation
- Noise: Possums are nocturnal and can be heard moving around at night.
- Damage: Possums can cause damage to gardens, lawns, and property.
- Droppings: Possum droppings are large and may contain undigested food.
- Tracks: Possum tracks are five-toed and appear like a small handprint.
- Smell: Possums have a distinctive musky odour, which can be detected in their dens.
- Holes: Possums can dig holes in yards and gardens.
- Nests: Possums may build nests in attics, crawl spaces, or sheds.
- Entry Points: Possums may use gaps in roofs, vents, or chimneys to enter homes.
- Food Theft: Possums may steal pet food or raid trash cans for food.
- Dead Or Injured Opossums: Finding dead or injured opossums around your property may indicate an infestation.
Possums are marsupials found in various parts of the world, including Australia, New Zealand, and North America. Here’s what you need to know about possum identification:
- Colour: Possums in North America are typically greyish-brown with white faces and have a long, pointed snout.
- Height: Adult possums are about the size of a large house cat, measuring approximately 2-3 feet in length, including their tail. Can measure up to 55 cm in length.
- Weight: Possums can weigh anywhere from 4-15 pounds, with males typically being larger than females.
- Elongated head with a pointed snout
- Mouth with over 50 sharp teeth that open wide
- Pink nose and defined whiskers
- Big, black eyes and leathery ears
- Short legs and long, hairless tail
- Size comparable to housecats, weighing between 2 and 6 kg
Our Possum Removal Treatment Procedure
So this is how possum catcher specialists carry out our outstanding possum removal treatment in Melbourne to protect your residence from possum incursion destruction.
Possum Control Inspection
Our trained possum pest control specialists will evaluate all entryways, including your building, basement, and some other places. We will look into the extent of the attack, the destruction of the house, the conditions leading up to the infestation, and other problems. We will devise a care plan based on the findings of the investigation. It will involve the type of separation necessary, the procedure timeframe, the intended outcomes, and the location in which the animal will be released.
Possum Removal Process
Following the customization of our procedure, we proceed with the strategy. Our experienced experts in live and deceased possum removal employ a cage trap to capture live possums and remove deceased ones from your primary residence. In strict adherence to Australian regulations, we release live animals within a 50-meter radius of your property. To prevent possums from returning, our specialists will implement possum-proofing measures for your home, sealing off any potential entry points on your property. Additionally, based on the specific challenges and your property’s condition, we may recommend significant maintenance or modifications to ensure that the infestation does not recur.
After the treatment procedure, a comprehensive and in-depth examination will be carried out. This helps to ensure that all of these organisms have been taken away from your property.
Emergency Possums Removal Services In Melbourne
We are one of the highest-level pest control companies in Melbourne, providing emergency possum control services at a low possum removal Melbourne cost. While handling this issue, our specialists recognise that removing a possum from the primary residence must be the primary concern. Moreover, we provide urgent possum retrieval services to our clients. This makes sure that our possum catchers will show up immediately at any time of day to deal with your troubles.
Why Hiring Our Possum Removal Team Will Be A Great Option For You?
711 Pest Control Melbourne employs a group of expert possum catchers who can completely eliminate possums from any ground. We have an existence in every corner of Melbourne. Possum removal in Melbourne service is provided by a team of certified and specialized professionals in the majority of places.
- Years of work expertise clearing possums in Melbourne.
- Since your well-being is our primary concern, we exercise extreme prudence while removing possums.
- You can contact us at 711 Pest Control Melbourne to get same-day as well as emergency possum removal services in Melbourne.
- Our specialists use the most advanced tools and methods for possum removal in Melbourne.
- We necessarily make sure that a client gets top-class service.
- Furthermore, our experts have extensive administration registration.
- We only use less harmful and environmentally friendly techniques.
- Our group has recognised and qualified professionals.
- Additionally, we seal all possum entry points and extract the dead possum.
- We serve all of Melbourne and make sure all the possums are removed from your premises.
Words of our clients
Easily controlled rats at my home
I was facing a lot of pest issues including rats in my house the previous month. Someone suggested me this professional and reliable service team. They inspected the house properly and controlled all pests(rats, ants and spiders). The price is very comfortable.
100 % Satisfaction
The 711 Pest Control Company did a great job by targeting all the areas of our house. The services are really professional and we are 100% satisfied with their work. Thank you for this excellent work.
Recent Blog Posts
The most common problem people face these days is pests. Pests can cause a lot of problems such as diseases and infections, holes and damage and more. Pest control is one of the most important aspects you must take care of in order to keep yourself protected from diseases, damage and all other problems. If […]
Are you tired of the pests in your house? Hiring professionals can be very helpful. The pest problem is one of the major problems people face these days. There are many different types of commonly found pests such as cockroaches, flies, rodents and many more. Pests can become very dangerous and infest in large numbers […]